Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Best Friends

This is Tim.

Well, actually this is Graham and Tim being Graham and Tim.

If you have talked to Graham in the past few months, you have probably heard about Legos. And Tim. But definitely Legos.

Tim is Graham's best friend, and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual. Tim also comes with a twin brother, Sam, and although I have actually seen Graham run past Sam with acknowledging him just to get to Tim, I know Sam is part of the reason Graham loves these boys so much.

I can always be assured that if Sam and Tim are there, both of my boys will be exhausted when we get home and probably for the next day as well. The four of them (as they are so sweet to include Evan in all of their adventures) go from the minute we get out of the car until it is time to head home. It is pure boy heaven.

And it is a good think I like their mom a little, too.



And this is sweet Evan P at the children's museum putting on "boots like Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment