Saturday, October 03, 2009

Getting back to it...




I have been thinking about this blog post for months now. Months. And keep vowing over and over to start blogging again, if for no other reason than to have a record of the kiddos growing up.

And I keep putting it off. And putting it off. And putting it off.

Now it is time. I am making the commitment. (Can you hear me talking myself into this?) Mondays and Thursdays. New posts. Every week. From now until the end of time. Ok, let's just see how the next few weeks go. And while I'm at it, I might as well copy Katie's blog and do the ABCs of life as I currently know it. At least that way I'll have something to write about.

See you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Whoop.
    It really does help to have a plan... those ABCs are a great 'cheater.' :) Can't wait to see more pics of the boys... Ry needs to know more of her Aggie family!

    ReplyDelete